Well, if you like sexy smooth skin on ladies then guess what, we would like the same smoothness as well. So here are some great benefits
- It makes your package look bigger!
- keeps it fresh
- Prevent transmission of one of the most common STD’s (pubic lice)
- It makes you look tidy
- It increases your sensitivity (ahem ahem *bonus)
To manscape or not to manscape that is the question?
Is manscaping really becoming more and more popular you think? Looking at these male models in magazines with sexy smooth looking bodies is a jaw drop for ladies. Getting them to wax is a whole new story. Most men call it torture while others call it adventure. Why are men lazy and always find the easiest route to everything? For instance SHAVING!
Here are some top notch tips when manscaping starting from head to toe
Overall the benefits for manscaping are definitely a bonus and there’s no law against shaving certain parts of your body. Realistically hair is what makes a man a man.
Facial hair can be attractive, but not as if it looks like you came out of twilight. You need to keep it well groomed and under control.
Have you ever been afraid of the summer? Have you looked at yourself in the mirror and it reminds you of wolverine? Back and shoulder hair is a no no get rid of it, there is nothing sexy about that. Abdomen, just a trail if you got more than that cut it off. If you just keep just a trail, you will see women won’t mind following it down.
Look at it this way how smooth do you like your women? Well the ladies prefer it to be the same. Now if you are not totally comfortable with waxing it all off, then just maintain it, get the hair under control. Legs and feet, leave them alone we do like to be reminded that “hey you are a man”. Unless you are into sports than we totally understand why you can’t have any hair.
Manzilian Brazilian Waxing For Men
What’s a Manzilian?! Commonly referred to as a “boyzilian” or the waxing of one’s “back, sack & crack,” a manzilian is the removal of hair from a man’s crotch(or their firecracker).
In recent years the interest in brazilian waxing for men has increased dramatically
That is why we are here !
Yes, brazilian waxing for men is the new hot trend. From athletes to our average Joe, there are many reasons men everywhere are getting bikini and Brazilian waxes. Many men dislike excess body hair just as many women do. Some athletes such as cyclists, swimmers, and bodybuilders need to rid their bodies of all hair to improve aerodynamics and to achieve a sleek appearance. Some men get this wax to impress or please their loved one.
What ever your case is our wax expert team at Allure Body Bar is here to help make this a relaxing and comfortable experience for you.
Your “GOODS” are in “SAFE” hands
The Male Bikini Versus the Male Brazilian Manzilian
The bikini wax for men is very similar to the female version of a bikini wax. The main objective is to clean-up outside of the underwear line, leaving a tight, trimmed area of hair.
The Manzilian Brazilian waxing for men is more comprehensive. All surrounding hair is removed as well as all genital hair. Including all the goods down and under! Front & Back!
- For the initial wax we advise you to arrive 20 – 30 minutes early and purchase the no scream cream which will last you at least 3-4 sessions. You can skip this part if you would like its not important but we suggest every step possible in making this a pain free experience.
- We also suggest that you take 2 Tylenol about 30 min before, once again this is just suggested for your comfort.
- It is often advised to start with a bikini instead of jumping straight into a full Brazilian. If you are not sure what would be the best thing to do than let our experts decide that for you.
- Come to the appointment freshly showered and wear boxers and loose fitting pants. Loose, soft clothing will feel much better on freshly waxed skin than tight-fitting clothing.
- Prepare to be involved. In all bikini and brazilian waxing, for men and women alike, the client often assists the esthetician by holding skin taut in different areas so that the service can be performed faster and more efficiently.
- Hair should be approximately 1/4 inch long. For men who shave the area, hold off on shaving for 2 weeks prior to the appointment.
- Our Wax experts prefer to trim the hairs them self before the appointment to ensure hair is at a good length.
Preventing Ingrown Hairs
Exfoliation is an important part of post-wax care to help reduce and eliminate ingrown hairs. Starting a few days after the waxing appointment, exfoliate the area gently with an exfoliating body glove in the shower 4 to 5 days per week. You can finish of with our top seller PFB Vanish which helps eliminate, prevent and heal the ingrown 100% guaranteed.
Always follow any guidelines set by our wax-er regarding pre-waxing and post-waxing care.
Need some numbing action?
We offer those of you who can’t handle the pain of manscaping by waxing. We have a numbing cream called No Scream Cream (Yes it works). We have tried it on our clients who were able to take the pain previously but now can’t imagine waxing without it.
We Offer:No Scream Cream please keep in mind that you need to apply it for 20 -30 minutes prior to your visit and the numbing lasts for about 30 minutes.
If you need the assistance of a numbing cream go right a head use it. Just arrive 30 min before your appointment time and ask the front desk for one.
We wont judge you.